San Diego Citizenship Attorney
Trusted Legal Representation for
We handle immigration cases in all 50 states and throughout the world, and have years of experience in immigration law. As your advocates, we will treat your case like our own and work to get your case processed as quickly as possible.
Our personal service, and our ability to speak with our clients in their own language (we speak several languages: Spanish, Japanese, Tagalog, Chinese) really sets our law firm apart.
Our Citizenship Services Include:
If you are a legal permanent resident (green card holder) seeking to obtain citizenship, our attorneys can answer your questions and help you through the naturalization process.
Our attorneys assist permanent residents with applications to become naturalized U.S. citizens.
Generally, a person may submit an application to become a US citizen
– Has been a permanent resident of the United States for five years; or
– Married to a U.S. citizen for at least three years; or
– Is currently serving in the US military.
Additionally, an applicant must satisfy the following:
– Evidence good moral character;
– Establish knowledge of U.S. history, Constitution and government;
– Demonstrate the ability to read and write basic English; and
– Meet physical presence requirements.
We achieved our American dream and we want to help you achieve yours. Interested in how our immigration attorneys can help? Contact us: 858-746-9554.